Saturday, July 4, 2026

The Adventures of Matthew Ager

 -each adventure separate

-as splits that come out of me

-one by one in order. Or all at once. Or some the same time I am doing another

-adventures. A lot like these animated Disney films. Or at least with something in common with

-translated

-if I can during them no bowel or urine pressures and no trouble walking. Although I am better at walking now. Or maybe the hand beam powers on me keep me from feeling these

-I wear through them the costume of- sneakers, blue jeans (held up), bare stomach, baseball cap on the right way

-I have the super powers of- flight, strength, phasing, invulnerable, ground control, telekinesis, heat vision, can send a beam from one hand that can create things and do things, can center on crime and population centers, can send beams from my eyes that can fix non-living things, can pass my body through sick living to heal them etc powers

-I with my hand beam power can project a shot of all my Blogs. Translated

-I with my hand beam power can give me a block to prevent me from hearing things about me

-the dream I had finding an original magical looking Disney book of stories, the man looking like Walt Disney buying me the Disney book of stories, the bookcase I have in my garage with a lot of VHS Disney videos the about only ones I kept, the large hardboard print I walked out of a Shopping Center not realizing I hadn't paid for it, the bookcase I had made shaped like Mickey Mouse, the Disney Christmas Cook Book I accidently paid for using Budget Advice pre-card settings, the Disney book of stories I got with the main Disney several animated characters flying on a flying carpet

-these are most of the Disney Animated films' songs in order up to Moana. The God Maui in it. Also is a New Zealand Maori Legend Half-God. He pulled the North Island out of the sea

-I got these on a YouTube Music Playlist

-1- Snow White

-2- Pinocchio

-3- Dumbo

-4- Bambi

-5- Alice in Wonderland

-6- Peter Pan

-7- Lady and the Tramp

-8- Sleeping Beauty

-9- 101 Dalmatians

-10- Sword in the Stone

-11- The Jungle Book 

-12- The Aristocats

-13- Robin Hood

-14- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

-15- The Rescuers

-16- Fox and the Hound

-17- The Great Mouse Detective

-18- Oliver and Company

-19- The Little Mermaid

-20- Beauty and the Beast

-21- Aladdin

-22- Lion King

-23- A Goofy Movie (with me Adolf Hitler who I might be related to)

-24- Pocahontas

-25- Hunchback of Notre Dame

-26- Hercules

-27- Mulan

-28- Tarzan

-29- Treasure Planet

-30- Brother Bear

-31- Home on the Range

-32- Chicken Little

-33- Meet the Robinsons

-34- Princess and the Frog

-35- Tangled

-36- Wreck it Ralph

-37- Moana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...