Thursday, July 2, 2026

Skeleton Key

-all people on Earth can will to completely and themselves and each year get $200, 000

-when I was young I lived in James Cook Street

-once in fields etc at the end of the Street. I saw lying in a ditch the full skeleton of a man

-all EARTH people. Can will themselves to end. And they completely do. No Afterlife. In this case no following on version of them in their body. Their old body is life like but non-thinking

-they are DEAD like the SKELETON

-anyone on EARTH. Like the DITCH going in to the GROUND

-each year all Earth people get $200, 000. What my Grandmother won in BONUS BONDS

-BILLY BONES in TREASURE Island

-Captain James Cook's Ship the ENDEAVOUR as in EARNER

-ENDEAVOUR as in END FOREVER. END AFTERLIFE 

-the $200, 000 figure goes up with inflation

-copies of my home

-the skeleton in the ditch

-the two times I found a long black hair in my home. Unexplaained

-once on my dinner plate as I ate at the table. The next time on my bedspread

-like my home. A BED / on my BEDSPREAD. And BREAKFAST / at the DINING TABLE

-BED / the DITCH. BREAKFAST / the SKELETON

-maybe for a family. You only have and share the foods at breakfast time

-copies of my home for EARTH / DITCH

-for 'DOWN UNDER LAND' / DITCH. If things close on Earth. Or maybe the Anti-Christ saying you must put 666 on you to buy or sell things

-for the two parallel versions of New Zealand. Maybe each all covered by a VOLCANO. Like the DITCH

-the dream of across the landscape only small, white, wrecked spaceships. Like a skeleton

-a Skeleton Key- a Master Lock. Maybe different Earths get the copies of my home at different times

-the copies of my home to a point where I had most of my Groceries in it. Thursday 2nd of July. I called the Miracle of THIRSTY THURSDAY. Like a SKELETON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...