Saturday, July 4, 2026

Music

 

-BRITNEY / BRITAIN

-SPEARS / PERSIA / IRAN

-heading for falls because of corruption

-the video around halls of thin timber

-two versions of New Zealand effected each by volcanos over all of them

-MADONNA / the rest of Earth / all space made in to PARIDISE

-ME AGAINST THE MUSIC / what stops me from trying to delete Posts and change things

-two nights in my sleep I FELT HANDS AGAINST MY BACK

-Me Against the Music VideoMe Against the Music Video



-MADONNA and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

-4 Minutes

-'We only have 40 minutes to save the world'

-TIMBER LAKE / I LEFT THE TRADING CARD IN THE BRIDGE SLOT BY THE HARBOR

-and then for a moment HID IN A DOCK OF TREE TRUNKS

-then continued down to the base of MAUAO / MADONNA

-and over Pilot Bay Pier through my CALCULATOR Watch / Madonna CICCONE

-MADONNA / the WHORE OF BABYLON my MOTHER

-Justin TIMBERLAKE / King Charles my FATHER. From when he was studying close by at TIMBERTOP Campus in Australia

-4 Minutes Video4 Minutes Video



-maybe the night about 1996 I tried to run away. Walking to the next town. Taking only a Superboy Trading Card. But I don't know why I took it

-maybe somehow without realizing it. I set up a save for the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...