Sunday, July 5, 2026

I'm Descended from Archie

 -I might be descended from 'Archie Andrews'

-really a native New Zealander

-maybe about 1000 AD

-a Maori or Polynesian 

-living close to where I lived when young

-close to James Cook Street, Havelock North

-there close was a small creek / Riverdale. Leading to a man height concrete tunnel running under the Main Road

-the stories are only part true. The ones in my collection. Plus maybe too the ones I had scanned and Posted to my Blogs

-outside Bayfair / Riverdale Shopping Center about 1987

-my Mother first told me about my father

-she said I think his name is Ian and he lives in Hastings

-like maybe saying. My Father / Archie was my Ancestor

-lives in Hastings / the real Archie lived in what is now called Havelock North. Which is by Hastings part of Hawkes Bay


-Riverdale the Day Before

-Riverdale Get Out of Town

-Archie Americana Series Best of the Forties Book 2

-Archie Americana Series Best of the Fifties Book 2

-Spire Christian Comics Archie One Way

-Archie 396

-Archie 400

-Archie and Friends 1

-Jughead 31

-Fawcett Comics Laugh 343

-Laugh 1

-Life with Archie 250

-Veronica 1

-Veronica 39

-Reggie and Me Volume 1

-Fawcett Comics Archie Comics Digest 7

-Jughead Jones Comics Digest Magazine 57

-Laugh Comics Digest Magazine 82

-Laugh Digest Magazine 133

-Archie Giant Comics Blast 

-Archie Giant Comics Party

-Archie 1000 Page Mega Comics Digest

-Archie Comics Eighty Years Eighty Stories

-The Archie Encyclopedia

-Riverdale Volume 1

-Riverdale Volume 2

-Archie Volume 1

-Jughead Volume 1

-Reggie and Me

-Archie 1941

-Archie Death of Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...