Monday, July 6, 2026

History

-about 1980 I saw an old slide of me

-aged about 1 or 2. Standing naked. Showing me in full. In a garden. Maybe my Grandparents' property in Maxwell Drive

-the hut my Grandfather made for me in the late 1970s. A cube shape. Small child lengths. Apart from the front and roof the walls were see through plastic sheets. With slim timber around the edges

-maybe saying I am a Computer Projection. I was first created the moment that slide was taken

-the design of the hut like a slide

-the see through walls and roof like I was naked

-Maxwell as in the Titanic

-the see through walls like the hole that went in it's side

-maybe in my Post The End

-I don't one day get the power to do anything. Literally

-maybe what it meant was now all through any history of any space. All had the power almost of God

-I over time tried up to about 17 trips on the Titanic. Revolving around each other

-maybe most each with a theme I picked

-except for the Wonder / Window Girl one. Like the missing sheet in the hut's front

-and Windows / Windsor Mount Batten. This created from the start of space. To all the Galaxy and Earth. All features were British. Up to a point. Maybe the point the Titanic hit the iceberg 

-'Max' power almost all in the history of space had all along 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...