Tuesday, July 7, 2026

2000

-WASHINGTON / CONSTIPATION OPERATION

-I got LOST at THREE MEMORIALS / I APPEARED ELSEWHERE for the THREE THINGS

-MEMORIAL / MESSIAH like appearance / MESSIAH like personality / MARVEL like super hero powers / like people MARVEL at me / MESSIAH like 'CHRISTIAN' Paredes

-CHARLES HARRISON / CORRUPTION CHRIST KAHN STARS HEYDENS GREYSON HOULISTONS SONS IAN OF HASTINGS HARASS

-I set up the FOUNDERS of US Companies on Wikipedia Page to be robots / I FOUND my way again

-and another parallel time I was in a Psych Ward and got a lot of ANTS in my sheets / setting me up to me the ANTI Christ 

-MEMORIAL / the only MARRIAGE I have is to MARVEL SATAN's mother SUSAN STEVENS / MONUMENTS

-I got LOST AT THREE MEMORIALS / maybe I avoid dying and Hell travelling CROSSING MULTIVERSES, TIME and the SAME POSITION

-WASHINGTON / caused by HEAVEN? / DC / HOLLYWOOD / CORRUPTION / Saved by me Go MISSING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maui Wikipedia

  Māori mythology Further information: Māui (Māori mythology) In Māori mythology , as in other Polynesian traditions , Māui is a culture her...